-
July 7th, 2004, 05:02 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
I was logged into the site earlier today and decided to calculate how long it will take to accrue that many points. (Although everyone gets invited to different surveys, so this can only be taken as my experience.) It took me nine months to earn 2000 points. I still have 165 points to go before I have that many again, but American Girl is still a reward, so I think I'll get the points in time! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] My Little Sister is wild about this magazine, so I'm hopeful I can get it for us to read together. I just can't rationalize spending so much on a six-issue magazine subscription...getting it for free will be wonderful!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks